We’ve got you covered, every step of the way. Use our policyholder checklist to get the most value from your policy.
On the move? Print our Policyholder Checklist here and start your journey on the go.
Click with confidence in our portal.
- Visit our portal. Access billing statements, claims, view policy and endorsement documents, file payroll reports, and much more.
We’re here to get your employees safely back to work when the unexpected occurs.
- Virtual claims kit. Access state specific instructions and resources to help you manage your claim. Download and display the required state specific Department of Labor poster(s) at your workplace(s).
- NurseAid 24/7 Work Injury Line. Call 1.800.442.0593 to speak with a registered nurse who will evaluate the injury to determine immediate medical needs.
- File a claim. File and manage claims with the support of our experts.
- Injury management kit. Use this step-by-step guide to manage and investigate a claim. Download accident investigation forms, employee witness statements, and learn ways to improve claim outcomes.
Have confidence in what you’re paying for with MEM and Previsor Insurance.
- Billing FAQs. Find answers to billing specific questions here.
- Payment plans. Find details of our payment plan options here.
- Audit preparation checklist. Utilize this list to prepare for your annual audit.
We support our policyholders in developing and implementing comprehensive safety programs.
- Safety programs. Check out programs offered through third-party service providers to make safety simpler.
- MEM Safety Grant program. MEM policyholders can apply for a matching grant to enhance your safety initiatives.
- Learning management system. Get free access to a vast library of on-demand training titles.
- Safety and Risk Services (SRS). Contact our SRS professionals to create a customized workplace safety program.
Everything you need to build a safety focused culture.
- Resource library. Access our free library of safety resources.
- The WorkSAFE Podcast. Listen to interviews, stories, and strategies for safer workplaces.
- FAQs. Get your questions answered.
- Policyholder newsletter. Check your inbox for all the latest workplace safety and policyholder information.
- Your policy journey. Watch your inbox for a quarterly email series designed to walk you through your first year as a policyholder.
Questions? Contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.442.0593.