Save time and instantly serve your clients.
Doing business with us has never been easier! We’ve partnered with IVANS to make the most of your time and resources with Download, Upload and Inquiry capabilities for Applied and Vertafore Agency Management Systems. Keep reading to learn more!
This is an automated process that allows your agency to download information into your system directly from ours. We have carefully formatted the following data to a) to be compatible with your agency management system, and b) use the ACORD standards to drive agency efficiency.
- Policy Data – Provides you with information that may be reused to service your client’s account.
- Claims Data – Download information related to a claim, such as FNOL, adjuster contact information and claims status.
- eDocs & Messages – A way for us to send policy documents (Ex. PDFs) or messages directly to your system without altering specific data fields. These features complement the policy and claims download capability.
- Direct Commission Billing Statements – We’ve combined both our Base and Performance commission amounts into one.
Get a new business quote without having to leave your system using Upload. Leverage the client information already in your management system to securely send us new business with minimal data entry.
- Include attachments with your application for quote
- Receive a rate, rate indication or Underwriting referral back directly through your system
- Follows the ACORD form
This feature allows you to quickly request and receive your client’s policy, billing or claims data you need without having to leave your system. Get a basic snapshot of information directly from us in real time.
- Save time by eliminating re-keying data
- Provide immediate customer service and easy policy administration
- Lower the cost of policy and claims servicing throughout the policy lifecycle
For more information about AMS integration, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Ready to start the setup process?
Let us know, and we’ll contact you to get started.