Safety GrantsAt Missouri Employers Mutual, we don’t want funding to stand in the way of saving lives at work. That’s why we created the MEM Safety Grant program. The MEM Safety Grant program provides financial reimbursement for the purchase of approved products and equipment that can reduce or eliminate injuries and illnesses.
Program Details MEM will: See FAQs for further details and eligibility requirements. Process Approval A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable, and we’ll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying. Grant Recipients
MEM is offering successful applicants one-to-one matching grants from $1,000 to $10,000 toward approved safety initiatives. The MEM Safety Grant program is available to all MEM policyholders, regardless of claims history. There are two 30-day grant cycles per calendar year. The application periods for 2019 are:
1. Submit your grant application online during the application window.
2. MEM will notify you when your application is under review and the outcome about 90 days after the application period ends.
3. If your application is approved for a grant, move forward with purchasing the proposed equipment.
4. Provide receipts to MEM showing the items paid in full and prove implementation.
5. After the form is approved, MEM will notify you within 30 days to provide details on check reimbursement and post-award reporting.
6. Make purchases within 120 days following the award date.
7. Monitor any claims data related to the safety grant award, and expect to complete a case study after one and two years post-implementation.
See FAQs for further details and eligibility requirements.
A safety grant award from MEM may be taxable, and we’ll send you a Form 1099. Please speak to your tax professional before applying.