As we start the new year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on a few bright spots for MEM and the communities we serve. Enjoy our Top 15 corporate impact moments.
1. Celebrated 25 years of sending workers home safely. As part of that, we made charitable gifts to two organizations: Job Point and the Safety Council of Greater St. Louis. And we encouraged our employees to pay it forward.
2. Dropped off 1,280 ounces of hand sanitizer and N95 masks to Boone County Emergency Management to help keep frontline workers safe.
4. Social distanced, pulled weeds, planted made our Adopt a Spot bloom and thrive.
7. Checked off things on the list by sponsoring the Voluntary Action Center’s Holiday Program to help provide for over 950 area families in need.
9. Walked and walked. Every month. And gave those proceeds from our MEM virtual 5ks to charities across the state.
10. Held a virtual music festival to raise over $1,500 for MEM’s Heart of Missouri United Way campaign. And raised more than $69,000 overall for the United Way.
12. Scored Against Hunger with the MEM $25,000 Match program that raised $80,329 to tackle hunger in Missouri. We also pledged to Sack Hunger and donated $300 for every MU Tigers Football sack recorded this season for a donation of over $5,000.
13. Grew beards in a healthy competition for Boys and Girls Clubs to raise over $3,500 in funds.
14. Kept healthcare workers in Springfield fed with over $1,000 in protein shakes and snacks.
15. Connected patients with their families at Truman Veterans Hospital by donating 20 iPads to the facility.